Published: February 13, 2017, 10:19 am
Silver (and Gold) in Senior Services
As boomers age, they will represent a huge block of potential customers for innovative entrepreneurs who can supply the right services and products. Here are fifteen senior-related, home-business ideas that may have you finding riches in these boomers’ golden years.
$10K-$20K Investment Home Business Start-Ups – Visit the Home Biz Mag EXPO
*Please note: Professional associations are primarily networking organizations and usually do not offer start-up information. Include a business-sized, self-addressed, stamped envelope with any written correspondence.
1. MEDICAL CLAIMS ASSISTANCE PROFESSIONAL
Seniors often overpay medical bills; because they do not understand the insurance (Read more...
Published: February 10, 2017, 12:34 am
Copyright: ra2studio / 123RF Stock Photo
1. Chimney Sweeper: Launching a chimney sweeping company is easily accomplished by searching out a mentor who already has a successful business running, and attaining an apprenticeship to learn the skills of the trade. To maximize income potential, entrepreneurs can become a chimney expert and have a dual chimney sweep/inspection business, offering both assessments to make sure the chimney is functional, and a deep cleaning at the same time.
2. Dog Breeder: There is no denying the high demand for dogs with online sites catered to spotting adorable pooches, and frequent social media posts shared of (Read more...
Published: February 2, 2017, 12:32 am
Like every industry out there, the e-commerce industry is continually changing. There are new trends, new practices, and new businesses that are capturing the market’s attention. Nowadays, people prefer to buy products online more than ever. The online shopping tendency is incredibly strong nowadays. It has been reported that over 205 million US consumers are digital shoppers.
Franchise Home-Based Businesses – Visit the Home Business Mag EXPO
As a business organization, you just can’t avoid taking advantage of the online environment. A startup that doesn’t focus its efforts on the digital sphere will hardly have any chances of becoming successful (Read more...
Published: January 23, 2017, 12:15 am
Service provider businesses make up the largest sector of home-based businesses. Here are 12 home-based businesses for you to consider:
1. Aquarium Set-Up & Maintenance– Help individuals and professionals pursue this popular and tension-relieving hobby, offering affordable set-up and routine maintenance packages. www.fishchannel.com/
Professional Services Type Home Businesses – Visit the Home Business Mag EXPO
2. Seniors’ Services’ Referral – Receive fees from pre-screened service companies you recommend to family and caregivers seeking care for their older relatives or clients. www.aginglifecare.org
3. Business Coach & Professional Mentor – Use your business-professional experiences to assist clients with (Read more...
Published: March 5, 2016, 12:01 am
The whole hobby-to-business proposition is a little misleading—primarily because we need to rethink the word “hobby.” When we hear it, we think of those fun, voluntary pastimes that bring us enjoyment and help us make the most of our free time: reading, collecting stamps, community theatre—they’re all things that we do because we enjoy doing them. But is simply enjoying stamp collecting enough to translate your hobby into a successful, thriving, and sustainable career?
What we’re really talking about here is “passion.” When your hobby becomes something all-consuming—that thing you think about all day long during work and (Read more...
Published: March 3, 2016, 1:57 am
Home Business Magazine Interviews Dr. Randy Ross, author of Remarkable!
There is a buzz in the marketplace today about the power of a strong culture. So, we sat down with Dr. Randy Ross, a catalytic coach and culture guru to get his take on why the marketplace is enamored with this subject and to find out what can be done to shape the culture of any business into a transformational environment.
HBM: So what is the big deal about culture?
Dr. Ross: “I believe that culture is the single most important differentiating factor between you and others in the same (Read more...